Commercial and residential energy saving solutions
Your Key to Wireless Energy Management Systems
The Entuit ceiling-mounted Occupancy Sensor saves energy and adds convenience by accurately detecting when an area is occupied or vacant.
It is a wireless, solar-powered sensor that detects occupancy using passive infrared (PIR) heat and motion sensing. The sensor transmits RF messages to Entuit’s lighting, HVAC, and outlets to use energy more efficiently.
• Sends wireless messages to other devices whenever motion is detected
• Harvests ambient solar energy to power the sensor and wireless communication
• Mounts easily on any ceiling material
• Works with other sensors for enhanced occupancy tracking
• Built-in tests to confirm operation at installed location
• Supplemental battery option for extreme low-light fail-over
entuit, energy savings, motion sensors, wireless light switch, wireless, wireless power strip, thermostat, wireless window door sensor, lighting control moddule, energy meterptac control, wireless air duct sensor, room control module, energy savings hospitality, energy savings educational, energy savings commercial, energy savings apartment buildings, energy savings offices
© Copyright 2017 Entuit, Inc.
email - email@example.com
1930 Baseline Road
Grand Island, NY 14072
6881 Kingspoint E Parkway
Orlando, FL 32819
WEST COAST OFFICE:
14545 Friar Street, Suite 101
Van Nuys, CA 91411