Your Key to Wireless Energy Management Systems
The Entuit ceiling-mounted Occupancy Sensor saves energy and adds convenience by accurately detecting when an area is occupied or vacant. It is a wireless, solar-powered sensor that detects occupancy using passive infrared (PIR) heat and motion sensing. The sensor transmits RF messages to Entuit’s lighting, HVAC, and outlets to use energy more efficiently.
• Sends wireless messages to other devices whenever motion is detected
• Harvests ambient solar energy to power the sensor and wireless communication
• Mounts easily on any ceiling material
• Works with other sensors for enhanced occupancy tracking
• Built-in tests to confirm operation at installed location
• Supplemental battery option for extreme low-light fail-over
© Copyright 2018 Entuit, Inc.
email - firstname.lastname@example.org