Your Key to Wireless Energy Management Systems
The Entuit’s line of Wall Switch Receivers work in conjunction with EnOcean-enabled Self-Powered Wireless Lighting Control Products to provide and optimal solutions for retrofit lighting needs. These wireless products combine Entuit’s switching technology with self-powered and wireless technologies, developed and licensed from EnOcean. The Wall Switch Receiver can be installed in place of traditional single-pole wall switches and fits in a standard single gang wall box. No Additional wiring is required. These components are compatible with incandescent, fluorescent, and low-voltage lighting. The EnOcean Receiver responds to signals from the EnOcean transmitters switching the relay (controlling the load) on or off. The Receiver features a single push ON/OFF (return-to-neutral) manual-override switch that can be used to toggle the ON/OFF status of the light load.
- RF Wall Switch Receiver fits in a standard single-gang wall box.
- No new wires required, product utilizes existing A/C and Load Wiring.
- Compatible with incandescent, fluorescent and low-voltage lighting.
- Simple, fast installation, replace existing light switch and pair/learn a self powered transmitter switch or sensor in under 10 minutes.
- Decorator style wall switch utilizes the ON/OFF return-to-neutral design.
- Neutral and non-neutral Wall Switch Receiver models are available.
Entuit’s line of wireless products are the ideal solution for energy saving and efficient lighting retrofits and new construction. Installation is quick and easy with no additional wiring required. Simply replace the existing wall switch with Magnum’s Wall Switch Receiver, pair it with a selected Self-Powered Remote Switch or RF PIR Occupancy Sensor and the installation is complete.
The Basic RF Receiver Switch is used for single load applications with Mx-OC1. The Advanced RF Receiver Switch is used for multiple loads when flexibility is desired in design for all Transmitters – Rocker, Momentary and Toggle.
• Advanced: EnOcean enabled Transmitter Switches and Occupancy Sensors
• New construction
• Conference rooms
• Private offices
• Executive offices
• Daycare facilities
• Multimedia areas
• Three-way switch application
• Bi-level lighting or A/B switching.
• No New Wiring Required: the RF Wall Switch Receiver simply replaces the existing light switch and then communicates with self-powered switches and sensors via radio frequency.
• Manual ON/OFF Switching: provides pushbutton
manual-ON/OFF light switching of each light load at any time.
• Maximize Energy Savings: when paired with RF PIR Occupancy
Sensor, RF Wall Switch contains all sensor settings.
Manual-ON/Auto-ON, Auto-ON/ Auto-OFF, Walk Through Timer, Auto Time-Out selections of 2 minutes for testing, 10, 20 or 30 minutes. Allows flexibility and customized adjustments to maximize energy savings.
• Presentation/Viewing Mode: turn lights OFF and keep them OFF while room is occupied (i.e.: for slide or film presentations) automatically returns to normal when manually switched back ON or room becomes vacant and time delay expires.
• Walk-Thru Feature: maximizes energy savings by assuring a 2.5 minute time-out if motion is not present after 2 minutes in Auto-ON mode.
• Standard Size for Seamless Installation: RF Wall Switch
Receiver fits in a standard single gang wall box. Neutral and non-neutral models available.
• TrueZero-CrossRelay: switches at the zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contractor life and compatibility with electronic ballasts.
• All Digital Circuitry: uses minimum components for maximum reliability and low cost.
• Energy Savings and Efficiency: lowest power consumption of any RF device - less than 1/2W per 120V device and less than 3/4W per 277V device annually - approximately 70% savings over other RF devices.
• Air Gap Switch: assures A/C power disconnects for safety.
• Color Change Kits: (white, ivory and light almond) included for design flexibility, ease of ordering, inventory and cost control.
• 10A load rating: for commercial lighting circuits.
• EnOcean technology enabled for RF communication from Self-Powered Lighting Controls. Advanced version is compatible with other EnOcean enabled
Transmitter Switches and Occupancy Sensors.
• H.I.S (High In-Rush Stability): arching design for use with all commercial ballasts.
• Retrofit Energy Saving Bi-level Lighting with Occupancy Sensor Control: replace two light switches with RF Wall Switch Receivers, pair both with Self-Powered RF PIR Sensor, set the first RF Wall switch as Auto-ON and the Second as Auto-OFF.
© Copyright 2018 Entuit, Inc.
email - email@example.com