Your Key to Wireless Energy Management Systems
They Key Card Switch saves energy by signally HVAC, lighting, and electrical loads that a room is unoccupied. It communicates wirelessly with compatible devices in a guest room when a key card is inserted or removed from the slot. The Key Card Switch can be mounted on most surfaces using the mounting plate or over an existing wall box.
• Determines occupancy based on guest room key card being inserted or removed
• Harvests kinetic energy from the card action - no batteries
• Installs easily in new or existing rooms - no wiring
• Transmits room occupancy statues wirelessly to other energy saving devices in the room
• Enables other devices to minimize energy use whenever the room is unoccupied
• Key Card Switch
• Trim Plate
• 2 screws, 2 wall anchors
© Copyright 2018 Entuit, Inc.
email - firstname.lastname@example.org