Solar-powered sensors, with an intelligent transmission management, are used to measure the room temperature and room rH, and transmit this information wirelessly using the non-proprietary EnOcean wireless protocol. Special indoor solar cells collect the power required for operation and data transfer from ambient light. In unlit periods, maintenance-free gold-cap capacitors continue to feed the transmitter. The wireless transmission technology gives you a great deal of freedom in choosing the installation location.
Your Key to Wireless Energy Management Systems
Degree of Protection
Temperature Sensor, Relative Humidity Sensor
Solar-powered via internal energy storage unit.
- Wireless telegram: EnOcean wireless telegram.
- ENT9-RTS1-rH EEP A5-04-01 temperature / humidity sensor.
- Frequency: 315MHz, 868MHz, 902MHz
- Operating Range: Approx. 30 m in buildings (depending on building structure)
- Duty Cycle: < 0.4%
- Transmission interval of 110s if there is significant change in temperature or if manually operated (Adjustable)
< 10 mW
Up to 100 h via gold-cap capacitors.
Min. 150 lx, constant.
0°C to 40°C
0°C to 50°C (humidity non-condensing)
Plastic Housing, RAL9010 (pure white)
WxHxD mm 82.5 x 82.5x 30
© Copyright 2017 Entuit, Inc.
1930 Baseline Road
Grand Island, NY 14072
6881 Kingspoint E Parkway
Orlando, FL 32819
WEST COAST OFFICE:
14545 Friar Street, Suite 101
Van Nuys, CA 91411
email - firstname.lastname@example.org